Tuesday, September 29, 2009

session 1


I believe that my favourite piece of technology is my cell phone. I got it three years ago in 2006 when my parents gave me in Christmas day. Although my cell phone is not very current, I love it because with it (my cell phone), I can send messages to my friends or my brothers and call them, I can take pictures or record videos, and when I feel boring, I play my cell phone games.

I always carry my phone everywhere in my pocket. I think if I lost it I don´t know what I doing! I save phone numbers of my friends in memory cell and I don´t memorize any number!

If I would not have cell phone, I could not send messages, I would have to call from public phones, but in the night I would borrow a cell phone from my friends, for example, to call my parents.

No comments: